Kick back to your childhood and include a custom giant colouring book style mural for your next event! I'll help you design all your favourite things in a life-size banner for you and your attendees to colour in.
These Life-Size Colouring Murals are stunning from far and draws in a crowd up close. The interactive nature creates positive vibes and puts a smile on everyone's faces!
- All images are unique with a combination of hand drawing and digital editing
- Murals can be almost any size, our standard is 8'x4'
- Promote your business at events including your logo and branding
- Fully accessible and fun for all ages
- A great keepsake for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and celebrations
- Includes high quality artist markers in a variety of colours
So you want a Life-Size Colouring Mural? I work closely with clients to manage the design process, printing and delivery.
Each mural is so unique that the quote is dependent on these factors:
1. How many unique images are required (base includes 20 images)
2. Size of colouring mural (can be almost any size from picture frames to a wall)
3. Material of mural (matte photo paper, matte vinyl or canvas)
4. Delivery location or shipping
How long does it take?:
This varies depending on the size of the finished colouring mural, how many unique drawings are included and the revision process.
For an 8'x4' size, we average about 30-60 days depending on complexity and how many projects we have on the go. (Please note that shipping is an extra 2 weeks on top of the design process)
- Custom designed images*
- Consultation and creative brief of overall "look and feel" of images and layout
- Fully printed Life-Sized Colouring Mural in your choice of material (water-resistant options available)
- High quality artist markers in a variety of colours
*this includes almost all imagery except portraits of faces incur a surcharge
Check out our live sample shots of past Live-Size Colouring Murals we've created!
We have worked with companies such as Granville Island Brewery, Flowr Cannabis, Create! Arts Festival and Downtown Vancouver BIA and Herschel.
My name is Serena and I am a visual artist with a BFA in mural and installation sculptures from York University.
I love community building and my goal is to always provide an accessible space for communal creativity. The best part for me, is the laughter and story telling as we create art together. After all, Art Makes You Happy!
With a professional background in graphic design and project management, you're in good hands. I'll guide you through the process and you'll see our collaborative ideas come to life!